E-Discovery - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global e-Discovery Market is valued at $6.34 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $26.51 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 22.6% from 2015 to 2022. Growing usage of eDiscovery solutions in public sector, rise in litigation and requirement for proactive solutions are some of the factors favouring the market growth. Furthermore, rising penetration of smartphones and expanding use of social networking sites such as Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn is also anticipated to propel eDiscovery market growth in the coming years.
Cloud deployment type segment is also expected to witness the high growth owing to improved cost cut when compared to on-premises solution deployment. The North American region commanded the largest market share for E-Discovery solution and service providers. This is attributed to high focus on technological innovations, particularly in the developed nations of North America. APAC is expected to be the register highest CAGR due to the presence of immense growth potential in the emerging nations of the region.
Some of the key players in the market include HP Autonomy, Catalyst Repository Systems Inc., Daegis Inc., EMC Corporation, Epiq Systems Inc., FTI Consulting Inc., Guidance Software Inc., IBM Corporation, Integreon Managed Solutions Inc., Navigant Consulting Inc., Symantec Corporation and Xerox Corporation.
Service Type Covered:
• Training and Support
• Managed Services
• Technology Assisted Review
• Legal Hold
• Early Case Assessment
• Data Production
• Data Processing
Deployment type Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
• Energy and Utilities
• IT and Telecom
• Legal Sector
• Media and Entertainment
• Transportation and Logistics
• Travel and Hospitality
• Other Industries
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.