E-Health - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global E-Health Market is accounted for $99.35 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $285.57 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period. Factors such as growing occurrence of chronic diseases and technological advancements are favouring the market growth. However, increasing privacy concerns and growing demand for the safe infrastructure of data confidentiality are hampering the market.
Healthcare providers segment held a substantial share in 2014, as e-Health offers great convenience to healthcare professionals in terms of patient work flow and data management. North America commanded the market attributed to the availability of supportive infrastructure such as high-speed internet. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to increasing government support to improve healthcare infrastructure.
Some of the key players in E-Health market include Epocrates, Inc., Nike, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, IBM, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., CompuMed, Inc., Telecare Corporation, McKinsey & Company, Cerner Corporation, Fitbit Inc., athenahealth, Inc., eClinicalWorks, Proteus Digital Health, Apple, Motion Computing, Inc., CureMD and GE Healthcare.
• Financial Service
o Healthcare Asset Management
o Healthcare Revenue Cycle management
• Clinical Service
o Laboratory Information System
o E- Health Record
o Smart Wearables
o Clinical Decision Support System
o Health Information Exchange
o E- Medical Record
o VNA and PACS
• Administrative Service
o E-learning Systems
o Healthcare Database Management Systems
End Users Covered:
• Healthcare Organization
• Government Organization
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.