E Liquid - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, E liquid Market is expected to grow from $XX billion in 2015 to $XX billion by 2022 with a CAGR of XX%. E liquid market is being driven on multiple promising factors such as slighter harmful ingredients compared to traditional cigarettes, cost-effectiveness, product customizations and presence of established brands. However, compatibility issues and tentative regulatory framework are the factors restraining the market growth.
In 2015, prefilled E liquids segment has dominant share in global E liquid products market by accounting for more than XX% of share in total market. Furthermore, the distribution channels for e-cigarette and e-liquid are growing at a rapid pace, with the emergence of dedicated vape shops among other retail outlets. Europe ruling the global E liquid market due to the presence of multiple distribution channels across the region. The growth rate will increase considerably, with noteworthy revenue creation from developing markets of the Russia, Germany, and U.K.
Some of the key players in global E liquid market include Alchem International, Altria Group, Inc., Atom Vapes Plc, Ballantyne Brands, Llc., British American Tobacco Plc, Dongguan Boluvaper Technology. Co. Ltd., Electronic Cigarettes International Group, Feellife Bioscience International Co. Ltd, Fontem Ventures, Gamucci Electronic Cigarettes, Imperial Tobacco Group Plc, International Vapor Group Inc., Japan Tobacco, Inc., Litejoy International Private Limited, Nicoventures Ltd., Njoy Inc., Pacific Smoke International, Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI), Reynolds American Inc. (RAI), Shenzhen First Union Technology Co. Ltd, and Totally Wicked Inc.
Product Types Covered:
• Pre-Filled E-Liquid
• Bottled E-Liquid
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Online Distribution Channel
o Online Resellers
o Online Websites
o Vape Shops
o Convenience Stores (C-Stores)
o Other Distribution Channels
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.