Eco Fibres - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Eco Fibres Market is accounted for $121.42 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $398.00 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 14.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are awareness about environmental sustainability and conservation, a rise in disposable income of individuals, increasing demand from emerging economies. However, high cost and availability of low-cost substitutes and developing low-cost production techniques are hampering the market share.
Eco fibers are fibers which do not require any pesticides or chemicals to grow. They are naturally resistant to mold and mildew. These fibers are obtained from animal skin (protein fiber) and plants (Cellulose). The regenerated fibers are also called manmade fibers. They are made artificially by using the building blocks provided by nature. The different types of eco fibers include Bamboo, Hemp, Soy and Recycled and upcycled materials.
On the basis of end user, medical segment holds the lucrative market share as due to rapidly expanding healthcare industry owing to the growing awareness regarding hospital related diseases. By geography, Asia Pacific provides potential growth opportunities by rapid industrialization and favorable government policies regarding textile trade activities are positively influencing the industry growth. Furthermore, increasing population coupled rising living standards have also spurred the high quality, and sustainable garments demand across the region.
Some of the key players in Eco Fibres market include Aditya Birla & Group, David C. Poole Company Inc, Eco Fibers, Foss Manufacturing Company LLC, Grasim Industries Limited, J.Korin , Lenzing AG, Polyfibre Industries Pvt Ltd, Shanghai Tenbro Bamboo Textile Co Ltd, Tangshan Sanyou Group Xingda Chemical Fibre Co Ltd, Teijin Limited, US Fibers, Wellman Plastics Recycling, LLC.
• Natural Fibers
• Organic Fibers
• Recycled Fibers
• Regenerated Fibers
• Other Types
• Plant Cellulose
• Animal Skin
• Other Products
End Users Covered:
• Manufacturing Industry
• Household & Furnishings
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.