Electric Aircrafts - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electric Aircraft Market is accounted for $18.35 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $24.9 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. Increasing number of airline passengers, raise in aircraft deliveries, printed electronics and smart skin are the key factors driving the market growth. However, regulatory issues and Macro-Economic shocks are restraining the market. Need for more electric engines is the major opportunity for vendors in electric aircraft market. Reliability of electrical systems in thermal management and optimization in electrical systems are the major challenges being faced by the vendors.
In 2015, North America accounted for the highest market share as compared to other regions. The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR and is anticipated to command the highest market share by the year 2022.
Some of the key players in the market include Honeywell International, Boeing, Raytheon, Thales Group, Bombardier, Airbus, Zodiac Aerospace, United Technologies, Safran, Alatus Ukraine, Electric Aircraft Corporation and Flying motorcycle Samson Motorworks.
Aircraft Type Covered:
• Large body
• Wide body aircraft
• Narrow body
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.