Electrical Digital Twin - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electrical Digital Twin Market is accounted for $646.14 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $2,670.12 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 17.1% during the forecast period. While the factors like reduced unplanned downtime and maintenance costs and streamlined integration of renewable energy technologies fuel the growth of the market. Whereas, the data privacy and security concerns is hindering the market growth.
A digital twin is basically a replica of a physical product, processor system, and behaves in the exact way the physical object would. Generally, the digital twin is about connecting the physical world with the virtual world through information and data.
On the basis of deployment type, the cloud/hosted segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the multiple benefits of cloud software installation such as easy accessibility, maintenance of software or the hardware it resides on by cloud service providers, quick deployment, and lower energy consumption cost. By geography, North America is probably going to have a huge demand during the forecast period. The expanded research and advancement (R&D) exercises in the field of Internet of Things (IoT) and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and growing interest for productive and cost-effective technologies for power utilities are the factors driving the market.
Some of the key players in Global Electrical Digital Twin market include AVEVA, ABB, GE, Etteplan, Emerson, Wipro, Siemens, Fujitsu, SAS Institute, Microsoft, IBM, and Acpd Services.
Deployment Types Covered:
Twin Types Covered:
• Digital Grid
• Digital Hydropower Plant
• Digital Gas & Steam Power Plant
• Distributed Energy Resources
• Digital Wind Farm
• Process Digital Twin
• Product Digital Twin
• System Digital Twin
• Business & Operations Optimization
• Asset Performance Management
• Digital Twin Aggregate
• Power Plant
• Public Sector
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Grid Infrastructure Operators
• Aerospace and Defense
• Logistics and Transportation
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.