Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS) - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS) Market is accounted for $5.33 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $9.72 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. Emergence of new aircraft manufacturers in developing economies, upgrading existing aircraft and growing demand for more electric aircraft are some factors fueling the market growth. However, factors such as stringent regulatory norms, lack of proper aviation infrastructures, and existing aircraft backlogs are hampering the market growth.
Electrical wiring interconnection system(EWIS) is any wiring device, wire or combination of these, together with termination devices, installed in any area of the aeroplane for the purpose of transmitting electrical energy, including data and signals between two or more intended termination points.
On the basis of end user, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) segment is likely to have steady growth during the estimated period owing to increasing aircraft deliveries in emerging economies such as China and India. By Geography, North American is likely to have considerable growth in the market over the forecast period. The growth of the region is due to the increasing aircraft supplies for military and commercial applications.
Some of the key players in the market are Esterline Corporation, Ducommun, GKN Aerospace, Safran, Amphenol, Latécoère, Interconnect Wiring, Co-Operative Industries Aerospace & Defense (Cia&D), Te Connectivity, Ametek , Rockwell Collins , Elektro Metall Export (EME) , Leviton , Akka Technologies , A.E. Petsche , Carlisle Companies , W.L. Gore & Associates, Radiall and Pic Wire & Cable.
• Protection Materials
• Connectors and Connector Accessories
• Wire and Cables
• Electrical Splices
• Pressure Seals
• Electrical Grounding and Bonding Devices
• Other Components
Aviation Types Covered:
• Business and General Aviation
• Military Aviation
• Commercial Aviation
• Power Plant
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• North America
• Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
• New Zealand
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.