Electroactive Polymer - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electroactive Polymer market is accounted for $3.21 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.92 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.9%. Factors such as increasing demand of piezoelectric and ferromagnetic materials for electronic applications, rising need for smart fabrics and electroactive polymers having light weight, and consisting of greater conductive properties are favoring the market growth. However, electro active polymers having volatile prices is one of the major factors hampering the market. Moreover, developing countries spending more in conductive technologies are fuelling the market during the forecast period.
Electroactive polymers are light weight and cost-effective polymers. Its unique properties have made it applicable in several biomimetic applications such as making biologically inspired intelligent robots. They have emerged as promising in a variety of electronics and automotive applications. The burgeoning application of electroactive polymers in the electronics industry, especially in developing regions, is driving the evolution of the market. It has extensive applications as actuators and sensors in various end-use industries.
By product, the demand for conductive polymers is rising rapidly as these polymers are used as antistatic materials for transparent displays, organic solar cells, commercial displays etc. Asia Pacific is dominating the market and the growth of this region can be attributed to existence of large number of electroactive polymers manufacturers present in the region. North America is one of the fastest growing regions in the market due to the increasing advanced implant devices and rising number of minimally invasive surgeries in U.S region.
Some of the key players in global Electroactive Polymer market include Hyperion Catalysis International, Danfoss, Eamex, Nanosonic, American Dye Source, Stretchsense, Eeonyx, Cedrat Technologies, Cambridge Display Technologies, Leap Technology, RT p Company, Ras Labs, Artificial Muscle, Kenner Material & System, Rieke Metals.
Product Types Covered:
• Inherently Conductive Polymers
• Inherently Dissipative Polymers
• Conductive Plastics
• Electrostatic Discharge Protection
• Electromagnetic Interference Shielding
• Anti-static Packaging
• Plastic Transistors
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.