Electrocardiography Devices (ECG) - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electrocardiography Devices (ECG) Market is accounted for $5,121.79 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $9,737.80 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Factors such as the increase in geriatric population and favourable government regulations regarding monitoring devices are driving the market. However, certain aspects such as unfavourable reimbursement policies along with an increase in market saturation hamper market growth.
Electrocardiograph (ECG) is a non-invasive medical test that records the electrical activity of the heartbeat over a period of time. ECG monitoring devices such as resting ECG, stress ECG, and holter monitors help identify and provide information about the abnormal functioning of the heart.
Based on the product, the resting electrocardiography devices segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. The increasing focus on early diagnosis and disease prevention, the rising number of resting ECG procedures, and technological advances are driving the growth of the market segment. By geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to increase in developments in the healthcare system in this country along with the strong product portfolio of local market players in this country such as Nihon Kohden and Fukuda.
Some of the key players in global electrocardiography devices market include Johnson and Johnson, Medtronic Plc, General Electric Co., Schiller AG, Mortara Instrument, Inc., OSI Systems Inc, Koninklijke Philips NV, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc, Nihon Kohden Corp., Opto Circuits Ltd, and Mindray Midical International limited.
• Ambulatory Electrocardiography Monitoring Devices
• Stress Electrocardiography Test Devices
• Resting Electrocardiography Devices
• Portable Handheld ECG Monitors
• Holter Monitors
Lead Types Covered:
• 3-6 Lead Electrocardiography
• 12-Lead Electrocardiography
• Single Lead Electrocardiography
End Users Covered:
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCS)
• Diagnostic Centers
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.