Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Testing - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Testing Market is accounted for $1.97 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $3.46 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are increasing mobile data requirement, technological advancement, and the rising number of mobile subscribers. However, the high cost required for the testing process is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing is a testing process done to ensure that an electronic or electrical device does not emit a large amount of electromagnetic interference and that the device continues to function as required in the presence of several electromagnetic phenomena.
By end-user, the consumer appliances and electronics segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as these are an interconnection of various components. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to the demand for efficient equipment from several industries present in the region.
Some of the key players in Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Testing Market include Keysight Technologies, Ametek CTS, TUV Rheinland, Bureau Veritas, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Eurofins Scientific, Yokogawa Electric, TUV Nord Group, HV Technologies, MCS Test Equipment, Rohde & Schwarz, SGS Group, Intertek, Cetecom- Rwtüv GmbH, TUV SUD, Dekra Se, NTS, and Fortive.
• Hardware & Software
Testing Methods Covered:
• Conducted Emissions and Immunity Testing
• EMC Emissions and Immunity Testing
• Radio Frequency Compatibility Testing
• Electrostatic Discharge Testing
End Users Covered:
• IT and Telecommunications
• Renewable Energy
• Consumer Appliances and Electronics
• Military and Aerospace
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.