Electromagnetic Flowmeter- Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electromagnetic Flowmeter Market is growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Growing Population and Rising need for consistent measurement and monitoring of industrial fluids are the key factors influence market growth. Moreover, advances in flowmeter technology will provide ample opportunities for market growth. However, the inability to measure non-conductive fluids is limiting the market growth.
Electromagnetic flowmeters are devices employed to measure the flow of conductive fluids inside a pipe. Electromagnetic flow meters, by contrast, work best with grimy fluids. They are easy to install, cost-effective and low maintenance. Electromagnetic flowmeters work on Faraday’s law of Induction, thus, they consume electrodes to measure process flow.
By Application, Water and Wastewater segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the growing investments in water infrastructure. Electromagnetic flow meters are used to measure treated and untreated sewage, processed water, water, and chemicals. By geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the growth in this region is attributed to the surge in industrial growth and higher requirement of wastewater management.
Some of the key players profiled in the Electromagnetic Flowmeter Market are Invensys plc, Endress+Hauser AG, Hitachi Ltd, Flow Technology, Yokogawa Electric Corp, ABB Ltd., Omega, Bronkhorst, Fine Tek, Magnetrol, Riels, Greyline Instruments, Spirax Sarco,Mass Flow, Isoil, and Sika.
• Low Flow Magnetic Flowmeters
• In-line Magnetic Flowmeters
• Insertion Magnetic Flowmeters
• Non-magnetic Flow Tubes
• Magnetic Coils
• Sensing Electrodes
Excitation Types Covered:
• Direct Current (DC)
• Alternating Current (AC)
• Differential Pressure
• Positive Displacement
• Other Types
• Power Generation
• Pulp and Paper
• Metals and Mining
• Water and Wastewater
• Oil and Gas
• Chemicals and Petrochemicals
• Food and Beverages
• Municipal Applications
• Precision and Optics Industry
• Electrical and Electronics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.