Enterprise Mobility - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Enterprise Mobility market is estimated to be $23.2 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $67.8 billion growing at a CAGR of 16.6% during the forecast period. The growing cellular subscriber base and enhanced telecommunication infrastructure in terms of robustness, providing consistent connectivity anytime and anywhere, and on the whole increase in network coverage are the major drivers for the Enterprise Mobility market. The budding acceptance from large and small & medium businesses, and beginning of sophisticated mobile devices such as smart phones, PDA’s, and hand held devices are other driving factors that will stimulate the enterprise mobility market in the coming years. The major restraints in the market are the management and fulfilment issues and security risks associated with use of personal devices.
By industry, Telecom & IT commanded the Enterprise Mobility market. Adoption of enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) has been the current trend in the market. North America holds the largest share in the global market owing to the presence of a huge count of mobile users in the personnel and increasing usage across a number of industries.
Some of the key players in the market are Accenture, Deloitte, Hewlett- Packard Development Company, Kaspersky Lab, McAfee Inc, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, BlackBerry Limited, SAP AG, McKesson Corporation, Citrix Systems Inc., International Business System, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., iPass, Inc, Nokia Corporation and Enterprise Mobile, Inc.
• Mobile Enterprise Application Platform(MEAP) Software
• Mobile Enterprise Management (MEM) Software
• Mobile Enterprise Security (MES) Software
• Mobile Device Management (MDM) Software
• Mobile Application Management (MAM) Software
• Enterprise Email and Content Management
• Other Softwares
End Users Covered:
• Small & Medium Business(SMB)
• Large Scale Enterprises
• IT and Telecom
• Defence and Government
• Transportation and Logistics
• Banking & Insurance
• Consumer goods and Retail
• Other Industries
• Specialized Services
• Maintenance Services
Security Solutions Covered:
• Network Security
• Mobile Data Security
• Mobile ID Security
• Mobile Device Security
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.