Enterprise Synthetic Application Monitoring - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Enterprise Synthetic Application Monitoring market is accounted for $802.13 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $2,746.37 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 19.2%. In the present era of software’s and applications, which are driving the economy across globe, the testing procedure or to monitor these technologies is must to ensure its full capability. Increasing management of critical applications and growing importance of SaaS (Software as a Service) application are some of the factors proliferating market growth. However, lack of awareness and rooted traditional methods are inhibiting the growth.
SaaS (Software as a Service) application segment is expected to dominate the market growing with highest CAGR, the reason behind is its actively monitoring and troubleshooting end-user experience. Large enterprise segment is expected to dominate the market owing to its maximum use in professional software’s and legitimate applications. North American market has humongous share in market as compared to other regions on account of demand for active monitoring techniques for complex applications.
Some of the key players of the Enterprise Synthetic Application Monitoring market include AppDynamics Inc., AppNeta, BMC Software Inc., CA Technologies Inc., Catchpoint Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Dynatrace, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NetScout Systems Inc., New Relic Inc., Rigor, Riverbed Technology, SmartBear Software, SolarWinds, and Splunk Inc..
• Automotive, Transportation, and Logistics
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Government and Defense
• IT and Telecom
• Media and Entertainment
• Other Verticals
• Monitoring Type
o API Monitoring
o Mobile Application Monitoring
o SaaS Application Monitoring
o Web Application Monitoring
o Managed Services
o Professional Services
Deployment Types Covered:
Organizations Size Covered:
• Small and Medium Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.