ERP Software - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global ERP Software market is accounted for $28.27 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $47.26 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. Some of the key drivers for the market growth include reduced operational cost in IT, surge in cloud technology and data transparency on real-time basis. However, high costs of ERP software and time-consuming ERP deployments are some of the factors inhibiting the ERP Software market.
Asia-Pacific is expected to be one of the most productive markets in terms of growth. On-premise ERP software would continue to have a larger market share occupying more than 50% of the global market during the forecast period. Among the various functions, finance module is estimated to drive the ERP software market and would contribute to nearly one third of the overall market revenue. SAP retained its market leadership position in 2013, followed by Oracle, Infor and Microsoft.
The key players in the global ERP software market are Microsoft Corporation, SAP, IBM, NetSuite Inc., Epicor, Adonix, Oracle, Sage Group Plc., Infor and Lawson.
Deployment Type Covered:
• On cloud
• On Premise
• Human Resource
• Supply Chain
• Other Functions
• Telecom and IT
• Government and Public Utilities
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Aerospace, Defense and Intelligence
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Small enterprises
• Medium enterprises
• Large enterprises
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.