ESD Packaging - Global Market Outlook (2019 -2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global ESD Packaging market is accounted for $3.46 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $6.74 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are high adoption of technology in automobiles and development of IoT and smart cities. However, cost is high are the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) packaging comprises range of distinctive feature packaging products for protecting electronic items particularly static items by make sure the integrity of the products enclosed within the pack. The electrostatic discharge materials should be packaged suspiciously as they can contain flammable liquids or gases. They can be packaged with foam and cushioning products such as anti static foam, conductive foam and antistatic bubble wrap.
By product, bags segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period owing to augment in population and growing use of bags. Customized production of ESD bags attached with convenience of transport has been enhancing product demand over the past few years. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to concentration of production of electronic devices. The region has contributed extensively to the growing demand for smart devices employing ESD packaging and is amply complemented by the quickly increasing consumer electronics industry in the region.
Some of the key players in ESD Packaging Market include Achilles , AkzoNobel N.V, BASF SE, DaklaPack Group, Desco Industries Inc, Dou Yee Technologies Pte. Ltd, DowDuPont Inc., DS Smith, GWP Group, Miller Supply Inc, Polyplus Packaging Ltd, PPG Industries Inc, Pregis, Sealed Air, Smurfit Kappa, TIP Corporation Sdn Bhd and Uline.
• Antistatic Latex Bag Packaging
• Composite Materials Packaging
• Boxes & Containers
• ESD Foams
• Shrink Films
• Tapes and Labels
Material & Additive Types Covered:
• Conductive & Dissipative Polymers
• Explosive Powders
• Electrical & Electronic Component
End Users Covered:
• Automotive Industry
• Communication Network Infrastructure
• Computer Peripherals
• Consumer Electronics Industry
• Electrical & Electronics
• Healthcare Industry
• Military and Defense Industry
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.