Essential Oil - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Essential Oil Market is accounted for $5.91 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $12.85 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period. Increasing preference for natural products and rising disposable income are some of the key factors favouring the market growth. However, lack of awareness and high price of essential oils are hampering the market. Favourable government policies and increasing demand from developing nations provides ample of opportunities for the market growth.
Essential oils (EOs) are special natural plant products with different biological properties. Essential oil represents a major group of agro-based industrial products and they have various types of applications such as food products, drinks, perfumes, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
Orange essential oil has a rich, citrus aroma that calms and relaxes the body and uplifts the mind. This oil may also support normal cellular function. Orange essential oil covers the naturally occurring constituent limonene, and is a wonderful addition to improve the flavor of many foods and drinks.
Europe is anticipated to account for the biggest market share attribute to the huge demand for food & beverages and natural personal care products in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the growing awareness about essential oils.
Some of the key players in Essential Oil market include Symrise, Givaudan SA, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Cargill, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., Young Living Essential Oils, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, The Lebermuth Company, Inc., D?terra International LLC., Mane, Rocky Mountain Oils LLC., Firmenich Sam, Frutarom Industries Ltd., Robertet SA and Sensient Technologies Corporation.
• Cleaning & Home
• Food & Beverages
• Spa & Relaxation
• Other Applications
• Clover Leaf
• Corn mint
• Other Products
Method of Extractions Covered:
• Cold Press Extraction
• Solvent Extraction
• Carbon Dioxide Extraction
• Other Extraction Methods
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.