Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Equipment Market is accounted for $6.51 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $11.47 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors driving the market growth include transformation programs in various military and law enforcement agencies, increasing terrorist activities, instances of cross-border battles in various regions across the world and growing demand for advanced & efficient devices for national and civil safety. However, the high cost of this equipment's and huge investments made by the leading governments that are not properly utilized to their full potential are hampering the market growth.
Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Equipment is used in the process by which harmful explosive is extracted safely. Where, water disruptor’s type used of water-projectile shaped control to detect and rescind explosives, blasting the device beside and splitting any exploding connections prior than any fuse or anti-tampering device on where the bomb can react. EOD equipment’s help disposes of old or unstable explosives, such as ones used in quarrying, mining, or old/unstable fireworks and ammunition. It assists specialist police units, raid and entry teams with booby-traps detection and prevention, and they help in conducting post-blast investigations.
Based on Application, Law Enforcement segment is expected to show remarkable growth during the forecast period. High adoption of EOD in law enforcement owing to increasing terror attacks coupled with growing concern with respect to the safety of citizens and the growing adoption of technically advanced equipment for law enforcement has driven the growth of this segment. By Geography, North America is anticipated to grow high rate during the forecast period. It’s due to Increasing investment in the improvement of military and defense service mainly in the U.S is driving the regional market growth. Thus, that application found in places of large civilian population such as stations, airports, and subways in this region.
Some of the key players in the market are E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Chemring Group, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Scanna MSC Ltd., United Shield International LLC, Safariland LLC, iRobot Corporation, NABCO Systems LLC., API Technologies Corp., Cobham plc and Reamda Ltd.
• EOD Suits and Blankets
• Explosive Detectors
• Search Mirrors
• Body Armors and Anti-mine Boots
• Bomb Containment Chambers
• Mine Detectors
• EOD Robots
• Projected Water Disruptors
• Portable X-Ray Machines
• Demining Tools
• Law Enforcement
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.