Feed Acidifiers - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Feed Acidifiers Market is accounted at $2.98 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $4.61 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.4%. There is a huge increment in demand for the improvement in animal feed quality coupled with high nutritional additives. The increasing use of feed acidifiers to treat animal diseases is creating opportunities in the market. However, regulatory frameworks, Price volatility of Agro-commodities, new entrants into the market are the challenges faced by the market. In addition to this factors substitute products such as micro flora enhancers and herbal products are restraining the market growth.
Propionic acid segment accounted for the largest market share owing to the high availability coupled with adequate supply in market. Lactic acid and formic acid will also witness the increase in market shares in the near future. Asia pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market, owing to the increase in food demand, particularly meat products in emerging markets of China and India coupled with increasing awareness regarding livestock health.
Some of the key players in feed acidifiers market include BASF SE, Addcon Group GmbH, Biomin GmbH, Corbion nv, Impextraco, Jefo Nutrition Inc., Kemin Industries, Inc., Kemira OYJ, Novus International, Perstorp Holding Ab, Selko Feed Additives, Taminco NV, Trouw Nutrition International B.V and Yara International ASA.
• Formic Acid
• Fumaric Acid
• Lactic Acid
• Propionic Acid
• Acetic Acid
• Butyric Acid
• Sorbic Acid
• Malic Acid
• Tartaric Acid
• Citric Acid
• Benzoic Acid
• Phosphoric Acid
• Herbal Products
• Microflora Enhancers
• Metabolic Peptides
• Aquatic Animals
• Other Livestocks
Acidifier forms Covered:
• Acidifier Blends
• Single Component Acidifiers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.