Fermentation Ingredients - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fermentation Ingredients Market is accounted for $29.00 billion in 2017 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% to reach $69.59 billion by 2026. Increasing demand for healthy food amongst consumers of all age groups is propelling the growth of the market. On the contrary, huge expenses of ingredients and potential health risks caused by fermentation are a few hampering found in the market.
Fermentation process is a biological process and it has requirements of sterility and use of cellular enzyme reactions instead of chemical reactions aided by inanimate catalyst at particular temperature and pressure. It is a process through which, the bacteria convert carbohydrate (such as sugar or starch) into an acid or alcohol.
Among Applications, food and beverages segment commanded the largest market share. The growth for this segment is due to the growing consumption of fermentation ingredients for various uses such as food preservation and increase in shelf life of food products. On the basis of geography, Asia-Pacific acquired the largest market share, which can be attributed to the high demand for quality food and personal care products, which in turn led to the increase in demand for the market in this region.
Cargill, Incorporated, CHR. Hansen A/S, E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company , BASF SE, Associated British Food (ABF), Allied Bakeries, CSK Food Enrichment, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Ajinomoto Corporation Inc., Angelyeast Co., Ltd., Dawn Food Products, Dohler Group, Bakels, Ingredion, ROquette Group, Lallemand Inc., Lonza , Puratos Group, Kerry Group and Evonik industries are some of the key players of fermentation ingredients market.
• Liquid Form
• Dry Form
Type of Ingredients Covered:
• Artificial Sweeteners
• Continuous Fermentation
• Batch Fermentation
• Anaerobic Fermentation
• Aerobic Fermentation
• Organic Acids
• Industrial Enzymes
• Polymer (Polysacchrides/Xanthan)
• Amino Acids
• Other Types
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Online Stores
• Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets
• Other Distribution Channels
• Animal Feed
• Personal Care
• Food and beverages
• Textile & Leather
• Wineries and Spirits
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.