Field Force Automation - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Field Force Automation Market is accounted for $1.22 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $5.31 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 20.2% during the forecast period. Adoption of cloud based solutions and introduction of robust solutions that will lead to increase efficiency and introduction of advanced communication technology are propelling the market growth. However, limited infrastructure and availability of the communication channels along with the devices are hampering the market growth.
Field Force Automation is a combination of techniques such as Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G, and satellite to gather the information or data progressively and transmit it back to the system. This allows continuous updating of data directly from the field to decreases delays and removes manual errors such as double entry of data.
Based on the organization size, the large enterprises segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to increasing deployment of newer technologies, growing use of mobile devices and internet to streamline field crews and need to cater geographically dispersed customer base. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to increasing use of automation solutions among enterprises in various countries of this region and increased need to keep track of profitability from service contracts.
Some of the key players profiled in the Field Force Automation Market include Trimble, ServiceMax, Appobile Labs, Salesforce, Oracle, Nimap Infotech, Acumatica, Microsoft, Leadsquared, Kloudq Technologies, IFS, Folio3, FieldEZ, ClickSoftware, Mize, BT, Astea, SAP, Channelplay, and Accruent.
• General Packet Radio Services (GPRS)
• Web based Platform
• Mobile Platform
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
Deployment Types Covered:
Pricing Models Covered:
• Subscription Based
• Quote Based
• Transportation and Logistics
• Public Sector
• IT and Telecom
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Energy and Utilities
• Construction and Real Estate
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Aerospace & Defense
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.