Filters - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Filters Market is accounted for $62.99 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $130.19 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period. Growing awareness about clean emission and government favourable policies is one of the major factors driving the market growth. However, patented products may hinder the growth of the market.
Filtration is a critical component required for removal of solid particulates and contaminants by increasing the service life of machines. By Product, Air filters segment registered steady share during the forecast period due to growing air pollution and increasing growth in the automotive industry. The air filters are devices that are multi-layered in order to filter the impure air. Air filters eliminate unpleasant odor, and removes harmful exhaust fumes. By geography, Asia Pacific provides potential growth opportunities due to industrialization in addition to the economic growth in this region.
Some of the key players in Filters market include Clarcor Incorporated, BRITA GmbH, Parker-Hannifin Corporation , Pall Corporation, Mahle GmbH, Denso Corporation, Donaldson Company, Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings, Cummins and MANN+HUMMEL.
Filter Medias Covered:
• Pure Glass
• ICE Filters
• Air Filters
• Fluid Filters
• Oil Filters
• Fuel Filters
• Consumer Application
• Industrial & Manufacturing
• Motor Vehicles
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.