Fine Chemicals - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fine Chemicals Market is accounted for $165,513.89 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $332,225.10 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling market growth are increasing applications in the pharmaceutical sector and growing demand from developing countries. However, overcapacity problem is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Fine chemicals are unpolluted, single chemical substances that are commercially manufactured by chemical reactions into highly specified for their intended application. These are characterized by their low volume use as compared to commodity chemicals. These chemicals are manufactured in limited quantities according to exact specifications for their intended application. Fine chemicals serve as building blocks in a variety of applications across diverse industries.
By end-user, the pharmaceuticals segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period which can be attributed to its increasing application of fine chemicals in this sector. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increasing demand from various end-users in the developing nations of the region.
Some of the key players in Fine Chemicals Market include Fujifilm Diosynth, Lonza, BASF, Novasep, Jayhawk Fine Chemicals, Flamma Group, Zhejiang Medicine, Catalent, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Saltigo, DSM, Sumitomo Seika Chemicals, Patheon, and Albemarle.
• Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
• High Purity Chemicals
• Speciality Chemicals
End Users Covered:
• Food and Beverages
• Industrial Additives
• Plastics Additives
• Speciality Pigments & Dyes
• Polymer Additives
• Photographic Chemicals
• Flavours & Fragrances
• Rubber Processing Chemicals
• Microelectronic Grade
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.