Fire Extinguishers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fire Extinguishers Market is accounted for $ 2928.05 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $4993.19 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.1%. Factors such as growing demand for the fire extinguishers, rising construction activities and increasing awareness among individuals about safety and protection of assets with increased urbanization are favouring the market growth. However, lack of awareness regarding fire safety norms and huge cost of the fire extinguishers is hampering the market growth.
Based on Fire Type, class A extinguisher segment dominated the market in this segment due to rising demand in ordinary combustible materials such as cloths, woods and plastics. Foam fire extinguishers can be used on class A liquid fires such as petrol or diesel by preventing flammable vapour reaching the air and starving the fire of fuel.
Based on Extinguishing Agents, wet chemical extinguishers are used in class F fires which involve cooking oils and fats, such as lard, olive oil, sunflower oil, maize oil and butter. It quickly knocks the flames out, cools the burning oil and chemically reacts to form a soap-like solution, sealing the surface and preventing re-ignition.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is dominating the market owing to, growing support by the government in the form of fire protection investments, significant development in the infrastructural activities and the implementation of the safety protocols. North America is subjected to grow lucratively due to significant demand for fire extinguishers in upcoming infrastructural projects.
Some of the key players in the Global Fire Extinguishers market are Amerex Corporation, BRK Electronics, Minimax GmbH & Co. KG, Nationwide Fire Extinguishers, Ansul, Badger fire extinguisher, Kidde, First alert, Rusoh, Inc, Kanexfire, NAFFCO, Strike First and Supremex Equipment .
• Portable Fire Extinguishers
• Automatic Fire Extinguishers
• Regular Dry Chemical
• Multipurpose Dry Chemical
• Other Products
Fire Types Covered:
• Class A
• Class B
• Class C
• Class D
• Class K
Extinguishing Agents Covered:
• Dry Powder
• Carbon Dioxide
• Dry Chemical
• Wet Chemical
• Other Agents
End Users Covered:
• Public Areas
• Manufacturing and Construction Sites
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.