Fire Resistant Fabrics - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fire Resistant Fabrics Market is accounted for $3.95 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $7.56 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. Growing demand from end-use industries, growing demand from the mining industry and rapid industrialization in BRICS nations are some of the factors driving the market growth. However, some of the factors such as high cost of raw materials and huge investment in R&D are hampering the market growth.
Fire resistant fabrics are those textiles that resist high temperature and fire. These fabrics are known to be obviously resistant in comparison to other chemical treatments or fireproof fibers that are manufactured artificially. Fire resistant fabrics are organic or carbon-containing materials that reduce a fire hazard. These fabrics do not glow or burn on removal of the ignition source; however, certain changes are observed in their physical and chemical characteristics.
Based on Application, Apparel segment is anticipated to held significant market share during predicted period owing to the increasing demand for defense and flame fighting uniforms in numerous industries. By geography, South America is anticipated to dominate the market owing to increasing industrialization and anxiety towards safety at the place of work.
Some of the key players profiled in the Fire Resistant Fabrics Market include RoyalTencate N.V., Kaneka Corporation, PBI Performance Products Inc., E. I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, Teijin Ltd., Westex By Milliken, W. L. Gore & Associates Inc., Solvay S.A., Huntsman Corporation, Gun Ei Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Lenzing AG, Auburn Manufacturing Inc, Trevira GmbH, XM Textiles and Glen Raven Technical Fabrics LLC.
• Inherent Fire-Resistant Fabrics
• Treated Fire-Resistant Fabrics
End Users Covered:
• Defense & Public Safety Services
• Other End-Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.