Flame Retardant Chemicals - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
The Global Market for Flame Retardant Chemicals Market is valued at $6.7 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $14.32 billion by 2022 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.25%. The factors such as growing regulations for fire safety and increasing number of end user industries are some of the major driving factors for the market growth. Moreover, high demand from current & emerging applications, emerging economies and advancement in technology and wide usage of flammable materials are some of the drivers fuelling the market growth. However, huge cost of flame retardant chemicals and stringent regulations are some of the restraining factors in this market. On the other hand, increasing developments in synergist compounds will offer a significant growth opportunity over the forecast period.
In chemical type, aluminum trihydrate (ATH) segment subjugated the global flame retardant market during the forecast period owing to less cost of the chemicals and low environmental impacts. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market and is anticipated to register a highest growth due to growing number of end user industries and rising safety concerns. Moreover, in building and construction Asia pacific commanded the maximum share due to growing number of investments in infrastructure sector.
Some of the key players in this market include Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals LLC, Clariant AG, Martinswerk GmbH, DIC Corporation, Dover Chemical Corporation, Royal DSM NV, ICL Industrial Products, Supresta LLC, Synalloy Corporation, The Dow Chemical Company, Lanxess AG, Nabaltec AG, Chemtura Corporation, Italmatch Chemicals and BASF SE.
Chemical Type Covered:
• Aluminum Hydroxide
• Brominated Flame Retardants
o HBCD (Hexabromocyclododecane)
o TBBPA (Tetrabromobisphenol A)
o DECA-BDE (Decabromodiphenyl Ether)
• Chlorinated Flame Retardants
• Phosphorous Flame Retardants
• ATH (Aluminum Trihydrate)
• Antimony Oxide
• Other chemicals
• Polyvinyl Chloride
• Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
• PET & PBT
• Other Applications
End User Covered:
• Automotive & Transportation
o Road Vehicles
• Building & Construction
o Tests for Building Materials
o Structural Elements
• Wires & Cables
• Electronics & Appliances
• Other End-Use Industries
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.