Flexible Elastomeric Foam - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Flexible Elastomeric Foam market is accounted for $2.08 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.35 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period. Superior Properties of Flexible Elastomeric Foams and rise in the end-use industries of flexible elastomeric foams are some of the factors propelling market growth. Moreover, the lack of awareness about the benefits of insulation is restricting the market. In addition, increasing opportunities in the healthcare sector are providing ample opportunity.
Elastomeric foam insulation products are those which have insulation properties. These are light weight and thus reduce the overall weight of the structure. Furthermore, increasing industrialization, increasing miniaturization, and improving technologies are giving rise to an increased demand for the insulation materials.
Based on function, the thermal insulating segment accounted for flexible elastomeric foams is always efficient in reducing energy consumption as they possess properties such as low thermal conductivity, water vapor barrier, and keeping product environmentally friendly. This drives the demand for thermal insulating flexible elastomeric foams.
By geography, Asia Pacific flexible elastomeric foam market is driven by the growing population and economic growth. Both the residential and non-residential sectors in China and India are expected to develop during the forecast period, which, in turn, will drive the HVAC industry, thereby, increasing the demand for flexible elastomeric foam from this industry.
Some of the key players profiled in the Flexible Elastomeric Foam market include areArmacell International S.A, Anavid Insulation Products KiryatAnavim Ltd, Isidem Insulation, AeroflexUsa, Inc, Huamei Energy-Saving Technology Group Co.,Ltd, Hira Industries, L'isolante K-Flex S, Kaimann GmbH, Rogers Corporation, Jinan Retek Industries Inc, NMC SA, ODE Insulation, Rubberlite, Inc, China Ining Industrial Group Co., Ltd and Recaa Insulation Systems Sdn. Bhd.
• Chloroprene (CR)
• Natural Rubber/Latex
• Ethylene Propylene Dine Monomer (EPDM)
• Nitrile Butadiene Rubber/Polyvinyl Chloride (NBR/PVC)
• Other Types
• Acoustic Insulation
• Thermal Insulation
End users Covered:
• Automotive & Transportation
• Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.