Flexible Packaging Paper - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Flexible Packaging Paper is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of ecofriendly packaging products by consumers and rising use of packaging formats as branding tool are the major factors driving the market growth. However, impact of covid-19 is restraining the market growth.
Flexible Packaging Paper is widely utilized for packaging. They are utilized in shopping bags, food wrappers and tea envelopes to cigarette soft packs, inner liners and tobacco pockets. These paper grades are recyclable and accessible as FSC and PEFC certified.
Based on packaging type, the bags & sacks segment is likely to have a huge demand because of its utilization in the packaging of food grains, bakery & confectionery, and consumer goods has resulted into high demand for bags & sacks all over the world. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period as China and India have seen a shift in demand from plastic to paper due to strict norms for usage of plastic.
Some of the key players profiled in the Flexible Packaging Paper Market include BillerudKorsnas AB, Canadian Kraft Paper Ltd, DS Smith PLC, Emami Paper Mills Ltd, Gordon Paper Company Inc, Gulf Paper Manufacturing Company, International Paper Company, JK PAPER Ltd, KRPA Holding CZ a.s., McNairn Packaging, Mondi Group, Nippon Paper Industries Co Ltd, Nordic Paper AS, PG Paper Company, Pudumjee Paper Products Ltd , Rengo Co Ltd, Sappi Limited , Smurfit Kappa Group PLC, Stora Enso Oyj and WestRock Company.
Distribution Channels Covered:
Packaging Materials Covered:
• Coated Recycled Paper (CRP)
• Coated Unbleached Kraft Paperboard (CUK)
• Solid Bleached Sulfate (SBS)
• Waxed Paper
Packaging Types Covered:
• Bags & Sacks
• Other Packaging Types
End Users Covered:
• Consumer Goods
• Food & Beverages
• Personal Care & Cosmetics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.