Fluid Management and Visualization Systems - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fluid Management & Visualization Systems Market is accounted for $8.39 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $14.52 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. Rising inclination towards minimally invasive surgeries and technological advancements are the major factors driving the market growth. However, scarcity of skilled and experienced surgeons is restraining the market growth.
A fluid management and visualization system is used to balance body fluid in order to prevent complications associated with an undesired fluid level. It is also used for the early diagnosis of critical medical conditions. Fluid management systems perform functions such as fluid irrigation, fluid warming, fluid filtration, fluid deficit monitoring etc.
Based on end user, the hospitals segment is likely to have a huge demand. This can be attributed to the fact that they offer the first line of care to the patients. More than 80 percent of hospital patients receive IV fluid during their stay. Moreover, practice green health, a non-profit organization, further stated that fluid management and visualization systems reduce the exposure of hospital staff to hazardous and infectious material.
By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. North America has a well-established healthcare infrastructure and a large number of key pharmaceutical companies. It is a developed economy with high disposable income, which enables people to choose from various advanced treatment options. The region is expected to maintain its lead during the forecast period owing to continuous innovations and increasing gynecology procedures.
Some of the key players profiled in the Fluid Management & Visualization Systems Market include Angiodynamics Inc, B Braun, Cardinal Health, ConMed Corporation, Ecolab Inc, Hologic Inc, Karl Storz, Medtronic Plc, Olympus, Richard Wolf, Serres, Smith & Nephew plc, Smiths Medical, Stryker Corporation and Traubco LLC.
• Fully Integrated Systems
• Standalone Systems
Sales Channels Covered:
• Manufacturer/Distributor/Service Provider
• Fluid Management Disposables and Accessories
• Visualization System and Accessories
• Fluid Management System
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Specialty Clinics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.