Fluoropolymer Films - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fluoropolymer Films Market is accounted for $1.83 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.65 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Increasing preference of fluoropolymer films in medical & pharmaceutical applications, huge-performance properties of fluoropolymer films and expansion in the solar photovoltaic and construction industries are some of the key factors propelling the market growth. However, complexity in processing and high price for manufacturing and advancement technologies are hindering the growth of the market. Growing usage of fluoropolymer films in construction and energy sectors is one of the major opportunities for the market.
Fluoropolymer film is a base material that contains carbon and fluorine molecules. It is broadly used in high temperature and excessive chemical environment in order to meet up the necessary performance specifications. Fluoro polymer films display a variety of properties such as superior dielectric properties, chemical inertness, optical properties, low coefficient of friction, moisture absorption, and UV & weather resistance.
By product, Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) is extremely non-reactive thermoplastic manufactured via the vinylidene difluoride polymerization process. It offers tremendous flexibility, low thermal conductivity, corrosion and chemical resistance all along through huge tensile strength. Based on application, electrical & electronics is owing to the growing demand for fluoropolymer films to manufacture wire & cables, industrial electronics, consumer electronics and semiconductors. Furthermore, the constant technological advancements in the manufacturing of display electronics and semiconductors are likely to lead towards the expansion of fluoropolymer films demand during the forecast period.
By geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the largest market share and also expected to grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the occurrence of several electronics manufacturers in the region.
Some of the key players in Fluoropolymer Films Market include Saint-Gobain S.A., The 3M Company, Honeywell Automation India Ltd, Guarniflon Spa, Textiles Coated International, The Dow Chemical Company, The Chemours Company, AGC Chemicals, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Nitto Denko Corporation, Chukoh Chemical Industries, Jiangxi Aidmer Seal and Packing, Dunmore, dalau Ltd, Lenzing Plastics GmbH, Polyflon Technology Ltd, Rogers Corporation, Technetics Group, J. V. Corporation and Jiangsu Taifulong Technology.
• Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) films
• Perfluoroalkoxy Polymer (PFA) films
• Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) films
• Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) films
• Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) films
• Other Products
• Industrial processing
• Medical & Pharmaceutical
• Electrical & Electronics
• Automobile & Aerospace
• Consumer Products
• Chemical Processing
• Building & Construction
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.