Fluoropolymers - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fluoropolymers market is expected to grow from $6754.6 million in 2015 to $11532.9 million by 2022 with a CAGR of 7.9%. Fluoropolymers are broadly consumed in several applications for diverse industries including chemical processing, electrical & electronics and automobiles industries due to its outstanding tensile strength and high heat resistance. In addition to this, growing demand for the polymer for manufacturing semiconductors is favoring the market growth. However, strict rules from regulatory bodies about environmental issues are hampering the industry growth.
In 2015, industrial applications segment dominated the global fluoropolymers market and is projected to continue its command over the forecast period. Fluorine based polymers are used in industrial applications to provide thermal and corrosion resistance. Construction is anticipated to be the fastest growing end user segment in the near future. Asia Pacific is the major market for fluoropolymers in terms of demand followed by North America. The growth of Asia Pacific is attributed to raising electronics industry and the growing domestic demand along with the presence of R&D base.
Some of the key players in global fluoropolymers market include 3M, Arkema SA, Asahi Glass Co. Ltd., Daikin Industries Limited, Dongyue Group Ltd, E.I. Dupont DE Nemours & Company, Fuxin Heng Tong Fluorine Chemicals Co. Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Jiangsu Meilan Chemical Co., Ltd, Saint-Gobain, Zeus Inc., and Zhejiang Juhua Co. Ltd.
Fluoropolymer Types Covered:
• Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
• Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
• Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
o Micronized Powder
o Fine Powder
o Hexafluoropropylene (HFP)
o Tetrafluoroethylene/Propylene (TFE/P)
o Vinylidene Fluoride (VF2)
• Other Fluoropolymer Types
o Ethylene & Chlorotrifluoroethylene (ECTFE)
o Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE)
o Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA)
o Polychlorotrifluoroethylene (PCTFE)
• Coatings & Liners
• Mechanical Parts & Components
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Industrial Equipment
• Electrical & Electronics
• Chemical Processing
• Automotive & Transportation
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.