Food Processing Machinery - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Food Processing Machinery Market accounted for $53.22 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $92.51 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing disposable incomes and growing awareness about processed food are the key factors fueling the market growth. The bakery processing held the largest share in terms of revenues during the forecast period. The baked food (bakery) processing industry represents the largest segment of the global food processing machinery market. This segment is expected to retain its leadership during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness highest CAGR due to ample number of meat, seafood and poultry machinery manufacturing players in the region. China leads the highest volume of food processing machinery market due to the robust growth of food processing industry.
Some of the key players in the market include Spx Corp., Bean (John) Technologies Corp., Hosokawa Micron Corp., Tomra Systems, Anko Food Machine Co. Ltd., Meyer Industries Inc., Atlas Pacific Engineering Co. Inc., Heat and Control Inc., Ziemann International, Mallet & Co. Inc., Satake Corp., AFE Group Ltd., Bucher Industries, Berkshire Hathaway Inc., Nichimo Co. Ltd., and BMA Group.
Processing Types Covered:
• Meat/Poultry Processing
• Beverage Processing
• Dairy & Milk Processing
• Fruit and Vegetable Processing
• Chocolate & Confectionery Processing
• Other Processing Type
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.