Food Processing Seals - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Food Processing Seals Market is accounted for $2.61 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.64 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 3.8%. Factors such as stringent government regulations regarding the usage of certain products and equipment in food processing are expected to propel the market growth. However, increasing awareness and adoption for natural, organic and unprocessed foods & beverages are hampering the growth of the market.
Food processing seals can be defined as components that are utilized in various food and beverages equipment for sealing. These seals are important components to ensure safety, hygienic environment as they prohibit transference of any external substances and also ensure that the contents inside the equipment do not spill outside. These seals are able to withstand extreme temperatures and conditions.
Amongst material type, the metals segment has a lucrative market share during the forecast period. As metals offer considerable freedom of design since they are not restricted by the temperature and chemical limitations, unlike other materials. By geography, the Asia Pacific region is driven by increasing demand for processed food products in the region owing to changing living standards and rising disposable income of individuals.
Some of the key players in Food Processing Seals market include James Walker, Enpro Industries, Trelleborg, IDEX Corporation (FTL Technology and Precision Polymer Engineering), Smiths Group, Freudenberg Group, Aesseal, Parker Hannifin, Meccanotecnica Umbra, Kismet Rubber Products, A.W. Chesterton, SKF, Flowserve, Precision Associates, Inc, and Klinger Group.
Material Types Covered:
• Face Materials
• Other Material Types
End Users Covered:
• Dairy Products
• Meat, Poultry & Seafood
• Bakery & Confectionery
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.