Food Traceability Software - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Food Traceability Software market is growing at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as traces fault and assist product evoke, and rising user apprehension for food safety are driving the growth of the market. However, extra price on traceability systems is hampering the growth of the market.
Food traceability software allows user the capability to investigate, track, and store information concerning the form of food products. Numerous food traceability products offer tools for optimizing command expenses and budget, produce allergy warnings, and contacting seller. One of the most regular types is the capability to help users retain health and safety requirements.
Based on Type, Enterprise Resource Planning system segment is likely to have a huge demand for the food and beverage manufacturing as it offers the essential visibility into food safety, quality control and traceability. Enterprise Resource Planning solution can also offer cost and efficiency profit in areas such as forecasting and scheduling or inventory, logistics, manufacture or waste organization.
By Geography, Asia Pacific region is likely to have a lucrative growth in forecast period owing the rising R&D funding for expansion of microscopes, growing nanotechnology delve into, low material charge, and increasing capability and university quality in talented Asia Pacific countries such as China and India are the major factors driving the growth of this market.
Some of the key players profiled in the Food Traceability Software Market include IBM Corp., WaudWare Incorporated, Open Systems Inc., Minotaur Software Ltd., MarKov Computer Systems, LINKFRESH Software Limited., International Traceability Systems Limited, Famous Software LLC, Edible Software, and Carlisle Technology.
Product Types Covered:
• Web Based
• Cloud Based
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
• Friction Stir Welding
• Laboratory Information Management Software (LIMS)
• Linear Friction Welding
• Quality Management Software
• Rotary Friction Welding
• Warehouse Software
• Other Types
• Small-to-Medium Enterprise (SMEs)
• Large Enterprises
End User Covered:
• Warehouse Service Providers
• Food Retailers
• Food Manufacturers
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.