Forest Land Management - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Forest Land Management Market is accounted for $XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach $XX million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Factor such as rising global demand for wood and timber and increasing construction activities and industrialization are some of the key driving factors for the market growth. However, climatic changes and shortage of water due to growing population needs are the factors hindering the market growth.
Forest Land Management is the process of management, conservation, development, restoration and maintenance of forest land. It consists of activities about protection and management of forest land such as firewood and timber sales maintenance of proper records, forest management plans and wildlife management and recreation services. Forest condition assessments permits forest authorities to understand the current conditions, identify potential difficulties and build up plans to achieve future outlooks.
By type of industry, furniture and feature timbers industry segment is anticipated to grow vastly owing to the increasing use of timber. Timber is used for furniture, flooring and appearance-grade applications. Timber trade has altered due to enactment of various ecological laws. These laws aim to inspect the legitimacy of forest products before their sale and trade.
Depending on geography, Asia Pacific is approximated to be the significant market for forest land management market owing to the growing population and rapid urbanization of developing regions such as China, India and others support the demand for timber in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Forest Land Management Market include The Forestland Group, LLC, Texas A&M Forest Service, Steigerwaldt Land Services, Southern Company, Saratoga Land Management Corp., Rayonier, Inc., Muswellbroook Forest Nursery, Milliken Forestry Company, Inc., Inland Forest Management, Inc. , Forsite Consultants Ltd., Forest Land Services Inc., Forest Land Management Inc., Ecotrust Forest Management, Inc., DuPont Forestry Management, Dowdy’s Forest & Land Management, American Forest Management, Prentiss & Carlisle Co Inc and Upper Michigan Land Management & Wildlife Services, Inc.
Type of Properties Covered:
• Hunting Tracts
• Development properties
• Other Type of Properties
Type of Industries Covered:
• Pulp and Paper Industry
• Environmental Markets
• Construction & Housing Industry
• Bio energy Industry
• Furniture and Feature Timbers Industry
• Other Type of Industries
Services offered Covered:
• Technical Services for due diligence, management or disposition
• Range and Wild life management
• Investment Services
• Recreational Services
• Appraisal and Valuation Services
• Other Services
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.