Fruit and Vegetable Seeds - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market is accounted for $9.48 billion in 2017 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% to reach $22.1 billion by 2026. Increasing demand for genetically modified (GM) Crops, growing the market for seed industry, rising investments in small and medium scale urban vegetable farming platform are fuelling the market growth. However, regulations in cultivation of GM crops and unstable climatic conditions are hampering the market growth.
Based on type, leafy segment is projected to grow due to the constant investments for production facilities that encourage seed quality and sustainability by the seed companies are resulting in a rise in demand for such fruit & vegetable seeds. Leafy vegetables are rich source of protein, vitamins A and C and minerals like iron, calcium and phosphorous. These vegetables provide roughage and have an important place in balanced diet.
Conventional seeds are used by farmers because of its high efficiency, ease of use, availability and rising consumer demands and expectations from food industry. Conventional seed crops use far more pesticides than conventional food crops. The context of garden seed really means ‘unspecified’ or, not disclosed as to chemicals, processes or growing methods were used in the production of the seed.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the largest growing market due to rise in agricultural activities and increases in demand for crop produce are driving the market in this region. North America is expected to grow owing to increasing demand in agricultural sector is fuelling the market growth.
Some of the key players in Global Fruit and Vegetable Seeds market are Hefei Fengle Seed Co. Ltd, Western Bio Vegetable Seeds Ltd, Advanta Limited, Gansu Dunhuang Seed Co. Ltd, Johnny's Selected Seeds, Monsanto Company, Groupe Limagrain, Syngenta AG, Emerald Seed Company, Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Co., Mahindra Agri (Samriddhi), Mahyco Seeds Company Ltd, Takii & Co., Ltd., Bayer Cropscience AG and Sakata Seed Corporation.
• Root bulb
• Genetically Modified (GM)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.