Functional Non-Meat Ingredients - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the global functional non-meat ingredients market accounted for $28.2 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.59% to reach $38.62 billion by 2022. Rising demand for processed meat, rapidly growing food processing industry in emerging regions and increasing consumption of convenience foods are the factors driving the market growth. Outbreaks of livestock diseases and government regulations regarding quality of meat are the factors restraining the market. Increase in purchasing power of customers in Asia Pacific and Middle East regions due to economic development possessing the growth opportunity for the functional non-meat ingredients market.
Salts & preservatives held the major share of the ingredients segment and accounted for more than 30% share in global markets. However, Extenders & Fillers are likely to show fastest growth due to its high usage. Mutton segment is likely to witness highest growth during the forecast period. North America held the major revenue share of overall market followed by Europe. The Asia Pacific region is expected to witness profitable growth due to rising demands for functional non-meat ingredients in emerging countries such as China and India.
Some of the key players in the global market include E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Ohly GmbH, Wenda Ingredients, Advanced Food Systems, Inc., Redbrook Ingredient Services Limited, Associated British Foods PLC, Campus SRL, Wiberg GmbH, Kerry Group PLC, Aliseia SRL and Proliant Meat Ingredients.
• Cured & Dried
• Floral preservation
• Fresh Processed
• Raw-Fermented Sausages
• Other Products
Meat Types Covered:
• Other Meat
• Coloring Agents
• Extenders & Fillers
• Flavoring Agents
• Salts & Preservatives
• Other Ingredients
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancement
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.