Furfural Derivatives - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Furfural Derivatives Market is accounted for $1.62 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.56 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. Growing demand for pharmaceutical industry, increasing usage of derivatives food and beverage sector, demand for bio-based products and rising awareness among consumers are some of the factors driving the market growth. However, environmental issues are hindering the market growth.
Furfural is a solvent formed by the acid hydrolysis of pentosan, which are present in biomasses such as bagasse, corn cobs, rice hulls, and oats hulls. It can be shaped by using easily available raw materials in large quantities. Furfural derivatives have gained impetus as possible chemicals for the manufacture of biochemical and biofuels. It is the most frequently produced industrial chemical.
Based on End User, plastics segment is anticipated to rise during the forecast period due to the increasing implementation of polymers and rising usage of agrochemical and plastic industries in developing economies. By geography, Asia Pacific is predicted to grow with the largest market share during the forecast period and the growth of this region can be attributed to the rapid growth of pharmaceuticals industries and rise in industrialization in countries such as India and China.
Some of the key players profiled in the Furfural Derivatives Market include BASF SE, Hongye Chemical, Corbion NV, Penn A Kem LLC, Ashland, Inc., Avantium, DynaChem Inc., Nova Molecular technologies, International Process Plants, TransFurans Chemicals, International Furan Chemicals, Shenzhen Shu Hang Industrial Development, SolvChem, NeuChem Inc., Ideal Chemical & Supply Company and Novasynorganics.
• Furoic Acid
• Tetrahydrofurfuryl Alcohol (THFA)
• 2, 5-Furandicarboxylic Acid (FDCA)
• Furfuryl Alcohol
• Other Products
End Users Covered:
• Food & Beverages
• Industrial Chemicals
• Paints And Coatings
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.