Gantry Robot - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Gantry Robot Market is accounted for $2.87 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $5.31 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. Acceptance of gantry robots due to their enhanced programming & communication interfaces and rising adoption of automation such as usage of these systems in industrial applications are the major factors driving the market growth. However, non-applicability of these systems for several applications due to their design constraints is restraining the market growth.
Gantry robots are also called as Cartesian robots with usually large systems, perform pick and place applications. These robots provide the advantage of working in a large area and better accuracy of positioning materials. They are ideal for handling a wide variety of payloads from light payloads, weighing just a few kilograms, to heavy payloads exceeding 3,000 Kg. They are also used in welding and other applications such as automotive industry, food & beverages industry, and others.
Based on end user, the electrical and electronics segment is likely to have a huge demand due to rising demand and production of integrated chips and electronic components. It is also due to growing automotive manufacturing industry. Gantry robots can be used for assembly, packaging, sorting, scanning, and loading/unloading applications in production facilities. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to emerging countries such as India, China & South Korea and largest size and scale of the manufacturing industry in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Gantry Robot Market include Bosch Rexroth, Cimcorp, Güdel, Hirata, IAI, Liebherr, Macron Dynamics, Nordson, Omron, Toshiba Machine and Yamaha Motor.
• 51–350 Kg
• Less Than 50 Kg
• More Than 350 Kg
Number of Axes Covered:
• 4-Axis (X-Y-Z-R)
• 2-Axis (X-Y)
• 1-Axis (X)
• End Effector
• Assembling and Disassembling
• Loading & Unloading Workpiece
• Palletizing & Handling
• Welding and Soldering
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Electrical and Electronics
• Food & Beverages
• Metals and Machinery
• Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics
• Plastics, Rubber, and Chemicals
• Precision Engineering and Optics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.