Gardening Equipment- Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC,The Global Gardening Equipment market is estimated to be $251.85 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $409 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.17% from 2015 to 2022. Some of the key drivers of the market include changing consumer lifestyle, rising annual incomes, expansion of modern homes and usage of gardens for hosting parties. Moreover, factors such as increase in backyard cooking are the opportunities for market growth. The usage of lithium-ion batteries in gardening equipment has increased gardeners flexibility driven by the easy portability of cordless tools.
Lawnmowers will continue to account for the biggest portion of sales among all product groups, owing to the large number of homeowners that possess and maintain their own lawns in the US, Canada and Western Europe. Turf and grounds equipment is expected to witness the fastest market growth driven by recoveries in the professional landscaping industries in many developed nations. Development of mobile gardening apps across several platforms including iOS, Android, and Windows is expected to generate significant interest among people, thereby driving the gardening equipment market growth. Moreover, a continuing trend towards urbanization of developing nations, including those in Asia and South America, will boost the use of public parks and other green spaces, increasing maintenance needs and bolstering demand for related equipment.
North America and Europe constitute for the major gardening equipment usage regions, mainly due to the presence of adequate garden space and stringent regulations pertaining to garden maintenance. The demand for hand tools in Asia Pacific is expected to upsurge during the forecast period. Government funding and positive response from private firms for development of landscapes is expected to double the growth rate of this market. The US, Canada and Western Europe will continue to account for the vast majority of the world demand. Additionally, countries such as Canada, the United Kingdom, and the U.S. have strong residential lawn and garden care cultures, and the lion's shares of golf courses worldwide are located in these three nations.
The key players in the Gardening Equipment market include BayWa AG, Castorama, Daiya Tsusho Co. Ltd., Home Retail Group PLC, Kingfisher PLC, Honda Motor Company Limited, Deere & Company, The Ace Hardware Corp., The Home Depot Inc., Kingfisher PLC, Textron Incorporated, The Ace Hardware Corp., Toro Company, Wal-Mart Stores Incorporated, and Wesfarmers Ltd.
Type of Equipment Covered:
• Snow Throwers
• Turf and Grounds Equipment
o Riding Mowers
o Non-Riding Mowers
o Other Turf and Grounds Equipment
• Blowers, Vacuums and Sweepers
• Garden Tractors and Rotary Tillers
• Hedge Trimmers or Brush Cutters
• Water management Equipment
• Hand Tools
o Shears & Snips
o Other Hand tools
• Other Equipment
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.