Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy market is accounted for $9.82 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $15.50 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.7%. Gas to liquids (GTL) is a refinery process that converts natural gas into liquid fuels such as gasoline. Methane-rich gases are renewed into liquid synthetic fuels either via direct conversion or via syngas as an intermediary. Rapid energy consumption coupled with ecological regulations related to the clean fuel and increasing price of oil and gases are the foremost drivers for gas to liquid market, whereas the fixed reactors and large sized equipment are inhibiting the growth. The increasing consumption of natural gas, especially in emerging countries such as India, Japan and China act as the opportunity for gas to liquids market.
The most common technique used at GTL facilities is Fischer-Tropsch (F-T) synthesis. F-T synthesis has gained recent attention because of the rising extend between the cost of natural gas and the cost of petroleum products. Lubricating products and production of waxes are another primary product of the F-T process and developers have reworked on their designs, to increase the enduring profitability of GTL plants. The increasing demand for waxes that are produced by F-T process is experiencing stable growth over the past decade. F-T waxes are used in industries producing paints & coatings, candles, plastic, resins, tires, synthetic rubber and other products.
Some of the key players in global Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy market include PetroSA Company, Royal Dutch Shell, Primus Green Energy, EmberClear, Sasol limited, BP plc, Compact GTL, Chevron Corporation and Linc Energy.
Production Process Covered:
• Methanol to Gasoline (MTG) process
• Gasoline plus process
• Fischer-Tropsch process
Plant Size Covered:
• Small scale
• Large scale
• Base oil
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.