GCC Shrink Sleeves - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global GCC Shrink Sleeves market is growing at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing demand for materials, mounting incomes in developing economies and rising urbanization. However, difficulty of the manufacturing procedure is slow is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Shrink sleeve are ended with polymer materials that shrink to the manufactured goods surface when temperature is applied. Shrink sleeve allows the graphics to be printed just about the whole product container. The shrink sleeves market is mostly buyer oriented.
By material, polyethylene terephthalate (pet) segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period due to benefits offered by PET material comprise print that is protected from discoloration and spoil from liquid spills owing to the reverse printing on the sleeve, scuff-resistant cover for the print which supply to the growth of PET shrink sleeves market. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to increase in the urbanized population, mounting demand for packaged foods, a renaissance of the labeling & packaging industry in member countries, and mounting emphasis on the utilize of sustainable materials. Increasing health issues in the region and an boost in the utilize of cosmetic products.
Some of the key players in GCC Shrink Sleeves Market include Amber Packaging Industries L.L.C, ASPCO, Golden Line Printing & Packaging, Harwal Group of Companies, Luban Packing LLC, Matrixpack, PRIMEX, Rafi International, SAUDI MODERN PACKAGING CO and Tagleef Industries LLC.
• Polyethylene (PE)
• Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
• Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
End Users Covered:
• Cosmetics and Toiletries
• Household Chemicals
• Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.