Geochemical Services - Global Market Outlook (2019 -2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Geochemical Services market is accounted for $1,008.9 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $1,632.47 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are augmented demand from the metal, mining industry and expenditure on mineral exploration. However, environmental problems are the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Geochemical services are defined as investigate and study of origin, development and sharing of different chemical elements that are present in outcropping minerals. Geochemical services send a diverse set of testing that is meant to examine the geographical characteristics of a specified location. The geochemical services market is technology-oriented and needs accurate instruments along with highly skilled human force.
By application, X-ray fluorescence segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period due to efficient utilize to reveal the chemical composition of different material, which allows the method’s augmented use due to the mounting mining activities globally.
On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the augment in demand for metal and minerals in the region particularly in China and India. Growth in manufacturing investment in countries such as China and India.
Some of the key players in Geochemical Services Market include Activation Laboratories, ACZ Laboratories, AGAT Laboratories, Alex Stewart International, ALS, Bureau Veritas, EGi, Geochemic, Intertek Group, SGS SA and Shiva Analyticals.
• Laboratory Based
• Micro-Seepage Geochemical
• Macro-Seepage Geochemical Surveys
• Heat Flow Surveys
• Stress Protection
• Pest Protection
Sales Channels Covered:
• Distribution Channel
• Direct Channel
• Mobile Metal Ion Analysis
• Sample Preparation
• Mixed Acid Digest
• Hydro Geochemistry
• Aqua Regia Digest
• X-Ray Fluorescence
• Fire Assay
• Cyanide Leach
• Carbon, Sulfur, ARD & Concentrate Analysis
• Generative Exploration
• Geochemical Testing for Rare Metals and Graphite
• Whole Rock Analysis & Litho- Geochemistry
End Users Covered:
• Scientific Research
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.