Glycinates - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Glycinates Market is accounted for $955.3 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1650.8 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.27% during the forecast period. Rising expansion of feed & personal care industries, growing shortage of minerals among the people (particularly in emerging nations such as Brazil) and rising need for chelated minerals in food additives are some driving factors favoring the market growth. However, huge R&D prices and lack of awareness are some restraints hampering the market. Moreover, increasing demand for glycinates in emerging nations is one of the new opportunities for the market.
Glycinates are chemicals among good skin affinity and foaming properties. These minerals are equipped by means of amino acid and other high-class chemicals in order to certify the preeminent value of glycinates. Glycinates are use during farming and agriculture businesses to feed chicken and cattle in order to afford vital nutrients for their development.
By type, zinc glycinate is a totally reacted, healing TRAACS® amino acid chelate define for better absorption. Since, it is an essential mineral; zinc serves catalytic, structural, and regulatory action in the body. Zinc eventually supports immune and neurological function, growth, taste acuity, nutrient metabolism, and reproductive health.
By region, North America captured the largest market share during the forecast period due to presence of major key players, huge awareness regarding the food and dietary supplements, in addition, significant need for glycinates used for the feed enterprises.
Some of the key players in Glycinates Market include Solvay, Clariant, Shijiazhuang Donghua Jinlong Chemical, Novotech Nutraceuticals, Dunstan Nutrition, Chaitanya Chemicals, Provit, Aliphos Belgium Sa, Schaumann, Galaxy Surfactants, Albion Laboratories, Ajinomoto and BASF.
• Food Additives
• Personal Care Products
• Feed Additives
• Other Applications
• Zinc Glycinate
• Copper Glycinate
• Manganese Glycinate
• Calcium Glycinate
• Magnesium Glycinate
• Sodium Glycinate
• Other Types
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.