Green Solvents & Bio Solvents - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Green Solvents & Bio Solvents market is accounted for $5.30 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $9.56 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.8%. The increasing applications of bio-based solvents in different industries are driving the market growth. But, the high viscosity of green solvents with vital mass transformation for an application, which leads to slow reaction and increasing production time, acts as a restraining factor for the market growth. The increasing safety regulatory framework is augmented to growing demand for bio and green solvents.
Methyl Soyate Solvents segment in product type is estimated to grow exponentially over the period, apparently due to the successful replacement of industrial solvent with the bio-solvents. Moreover, cosmetics and paints & coatings segment is expected to grow rapidly on account of growing demand for green and bio-solvents. North American market is estimated to dominate the market, whereas, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at highest CAGR due to construction initiatives and government initiatives regarding health and environment.
Some of the key players of the Green Solvents & Bio Solvents market include Akzo Nobel NV, Archer Daniels Midland Company, BASF SE, Bio-Amber Inc., Cargill Incorporated, Cremer Oleo Gmbh & Co Kg., Dow Chemical Company, E.I. Dupont De Nemours & Co., Florida Chemicals Company Inc., Genomatica Inc., Gevo, Inc., Huntsman Corporation, LyondellBasell, Myriant Corporation, Solvay S.A and Vertec Biosolvents Inc..
Product Types Covered:
• Lactate Esters
• Soy methyl esters
• Specific fatty acid esters
• Methyl Soyate Solvents
o Bio-Propylene Glycol
o Bio-Ethylene Glycol
• Other Product Types
o Hydrogen Peroxide
• Industrial & Domestic Cleaners
• Printing Inks
• Paints & Coatings
• Personal Care
• Other End-Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.