Hadoop - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the global hadoop market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 53.7% over the forecast period 2015 to 2022. Increasing investments in data management, rising amount of structured and unstructured data, hasty growth in consumer data and rapidly increasing demand for big data analytics are the factors influencing the market growth. Furthermore, advancements in technology, increasing demand for effective and faster accessibility of data in various enduse industries such as Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI), telecommunication and healthcare are acting as major drivers for growth of this market. However security & performance issues, immature platform are the factors restraining the market growth.
Service segment is valued to account for the largest share across the global market and software segment is expected to register the highest growth due to increasing penetration of Hadoop software in various industries such as BFSI, government and telecommunication. Hadoop application software has the dominant share in global market and is expected to continue its dominance throughout forecast period owing to increasing operation by developers to make real time applications. Based on end user industry, IT & ITES segment has the leading market share in 2015 and Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI) segment is expected to witness high growth rate.
North America has the largest regional market for Hadoop led by the technological advancements and early adoption of hadoop. Asia Pacific is expected to witness highest growth on account of rapidly expanding IT services industry in emerging markets such as India and China.
Some of the key players in the global hadoop market include IBM, Dell, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Hewlett-Packard, Zettaset, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Datastax, Inc., MapR Technologies, Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hitachi Data Systems, Datameer, Inc., Teradata Corporation, Rainstor, Cloudera, Inc. and Hortonworks Inc.
• Consulting, training and outsourcing services
• Integration & Deployment
• Middleware & Support
• Hadoop management software
• Hadoop application software
• Hadoop packaged software
• Hadoop performance monitoring software
o OneTerabyte 1000 Terabyte
o One Petabyte 10 Petabyte
o Ten Petabyte and above
o HDFS Auxiliary
o HDFS Core
o Grid Extensions
• Network equipment
End Use Industry Covered:
• IT & ITES
• Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Media Entertainment
• Energy and Power
• Oil & Gas
• Other Industries
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.