Healthcare CRM - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Healthcare CRM Market is accounted for $7.27 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $28.89 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 16.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include rising focus on patient engagement, increasing demand for structured data and technological advances in the field of communication and information technology. However, high cost and difficulty of CRM implementation and threat of patient data security are restricting the market growth.
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a tool used as a strategy for managing interactions with patients and this technology aids in managing, coordinating, and automating the business processes. The implementation of information communication technologies (ICT) in the healthcare is rising at a high pace and a number of healthcare providers have been adopting CRM software solutions.
Among Application, The Case management is anticipated to grow at significant market share during the forecast period owing to growing chronic disease and behavioural health problems. This management involves harmonization between primary healthcare providers, care managers and patients for treatment of a high collision disease.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period. The increasing healthcare infrastructure and quick developments in emerging economies are probable to boost the growth of the healthcare CRM market in this region. Countries such as Japan and China in the Asia Pacific region are driving by highest expansion of e-health technologies in these countries.
Some of the key players in global Healthcare CRM market are Microsoft, Saleforce.Com, Inc., SugarCRM, Oracle, SAP SE, Accenture, IBM, Healthgrades, Infor, Inc., Veeva Systems, Siemens Healthcare, Amdocs Ltd, Influence Health, Inc., NetSuite, Cerner and Talisma.
Deployment Models Covered:
• Web/Cloud-Based Model
• On-Premise Model
• Customer Service and Support
• Digital Marketing
• Other Functionalities
• Referral healthcare Customer relationship management
• Individual healthcare Customer relationship management
• Individual and referral healthcare Customer relationship management
• Community Outreach
• Case Coordination
• Case management
• Relationship management
• Other Applications
• Social Customer relationship management
• Cloud based Customer relationship management
• Collaborative Customer relationship management
• Mobile Customer relationship management
• Predictive Customer relationship management
End Users Covered:
• Life Sciences Industry
• Healthcare Providers
• Healthcare Payers
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.