Healthcare Cyber Security - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Healthcare Cyber Security Market is accounted for $6.88 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $36.88 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 20.5% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for cloud services, and rising cases of healthcare cyber-attacks are the key driving factors for the market growth. However, shortage of trained professionals is hindering the market growth.
Cybersecurity, also known as information technology security or computer security is a body of technologies, processes, and practices intended to protect networks, computers, programs, and data from unauthorized access and damage or attack.
Amongst Type of Threat, Ransomware segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period, as It is highly preferred by hackers as it encrypts valuable data and provides access to unauthorized users. By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow due to rising awareness regarding availability of technologically advanced anti-virus software.
Some of the key players profiled in the Healthcare Cyber Security Market include Cisco Systems Inc, FireEye Inc, IBM Corporation, Kaspersky Lab, Lockheed Martin Corporation, MacAfee Inc, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Palo Alto Networks Inc, Sensato, Symantec Corporation, Medigate, Trend Micro Incorporated, Fortified Health Security and Imperva.
Security Measures Covered:
• Application security
• Network security
• Other Security Measures
Type of Threats Covered:
• Distributed Denial-of-Service [DDos]
• Malware & Spyware
• Phishing and Spear-phishing
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.