Healthcare IT Integration - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Healthcare IT Integration Market is accounted for $3.09 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $8.44 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period. Growing patient volume due to the COVID-19 outbreak, rising need to integrate healthcare systems and favorable government support & initiatives are the major factors driving the market growth. However, interoperability issues and high cost of HCIT integration is restraining the market growth. Moreover, growing telehealth and remote patient monitoring markets may provide ample opportunities for the market growth.
Healthcare IT integration is a consortium of IT and healthcare sector and involves the application of latest IT solutions to monitor people’s health, perform secured exchange of their electronic data and provide economical healthcare solutions. Other benefit of the healthcare IT integration includes storage of useful records that can be used for analysis, better medical decision making and productivity, timely delivery of clinical results and improved patient care.
Based on product, the medical device integration software segment is likely to have a huge demand. Factors such as growing regulatory requirements & healthcare reforms, the shift of point-of-care diagnostics from hospitals to home care settings, and the need for integrated healthcare systems to improve healthcare quality and outcomes are propelling the growth of the medical device integration software market. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. The high growth rate of this region can mainly be attributed to the favorable government initiatives for implementing IT in the healthcare industry, growing medical tourism, rising need for advanced telehealth & eHealth solutions due to the COVID-19 outbreak, and the rising demand for quality healthcare in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Healthcare IT Integration Market include Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Orion Health, Oracle Corporation, NextGen Healthcare Inc, Meditech, Koninklijke Philips, InterSystems Corporation, iNTERFACEWARE Inc, Infor, IBM Corporation, GE Healthcare, Epic Systems Corporation, Corepoint Health LLC, Cerner Corporation, Capsule Technologies Inc, AVI-SPL Inc and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
• Implementation & Integration
• Installation Services
• Operation Services
• Support, Maintenance and Upkeep Services
• Training & Education
Sales Channels Covered:
• Manufacturer/Distributor/Service Provider
• Medical Device Integration Software
• Medical Device Integration Setup
• Media Integration Solutions
• Interface/Integration Engines
• Healthcare Center Integration
• Medical Device Integration
End Users Covered:
• Diagnostic Imaging Centers/ Radiology Centres
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.