Healthcare Virtual Assistants - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market is accounted for $245.7 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $3,133.6 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 32.7% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing demand for healthcare applications, riding prevalence of chronic disorders and growing demand for quality healthcare delivery. However, need of prepared data in the healthcare industry is restraining the market growth.
Healthcare Virtual Assistants are used in the healthcare industry in organize to raise patient date to a higher standard. Patient engagement is an approach used in order to improve health outcomes and better enduring care at lower costs. The facilitates healthcare organization to collect demographic in order, insurance details, and tolerant health history, finance/costing, procurement details, data mining and more analysis of all the records.
Amongst Product, Smart Speakers segment is expected to remain attractive during the forecast period owing to increase consumer preference for technologically advanced products. Smart speakers are multifunctional, fast, wide-ranging, and consistent solutions. By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the largest market share during the forecast period due to Increasing geriatrics population, high diffusion of smartphones, technological advancements, the growing use of isolated monitoring devices, and growing healthcare costs.
Some of the key players in the market include Verint Systems Inc., Infermedica , Sensely, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, CSS Corporation, Egain Corporation, Kognito Solutions, LLC, Healthtap, Inc., Babylon Healthcare Services Limited, ADA Digital Health, Amazon, Nuance Communications, Inc., True Image Interactive, Inc., Datalog.AI and Medrespond LLC.
User Interfaces Covered:
• Automatic Speech Recognition
• Other User Interfaces
• Smart Speakers
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Healthcare Payers
• Healthcare Providers
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.