Herbicides - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Herbicides Market is accounted for $27.45 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $44.56 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. Factors such as selection of better farming practices globally and increase in production of cereals and grains in Asian Countries are propelling the market growth. However, cancer causing nature of certain active ingredients and herbicide residue issues are hindering the market. Growing agricultural industry in developing economies is providing the significant growth opportunities for the market.
By basis of type, glyphosate segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR due to extensive maintenance in gels and powders, which are more available for usage. By geography, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing market owing to progressions in crop protection techniques against weeds and requirements for low-priced generic herbicide formulations.
Some of the key players in Herbicides market include Nufarm Ltd, Syngenta AG, Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd, Bayer Ag, Monsanto, BASF SE, Nissan Chemical Industries Ltd., E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, DOW Agriscience LLC, Drexel Chemical Co. and FMC Corporation.
Mode of Actions Covered:
Crop Types Covered:
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Cereals & Grains
• Other Crop Types
Basis of Types Covered:
• Other Basis of Types
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.